CHECK US OUT BEFORE YOU CHECK IN
Take a look at our hotel policies and learn about check-in/check-out times, cancellations, accepted payment types, and more.
Face Coverings Required
In accordance with the Orange County Government Executive Order, face masks are required in all public areas. We kindly ask that you wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
- Self Parking: $22
- Valet Parking: $30
- Secured: Available
- Covered: Not available
- In/Out Privileges: Available
- All parking charges are taxable at 6.5%
CHARGES & FEES
Daily Resort Charge of $35 (plus tax) will be added to the room rate and includes:
- Internet access
- Disney Parks shuttle
- Daily sun-care product
- Float lagoon access
- DVDNow rentals
- $5 off one attraction ticket
- 10% off food & beverage, excludes Citrus 28/room service
- Local/toll-free/domestic long distance calls.
- No pets allowed (with exception of service animals)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Children under 18 years of age stay free when registered with an adult in the same guest room
- The minimum age to register is 18
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Payment currency: US Dollar
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- American Express
- Air Canada EnRoute
- China Union Pay
- Choice, Diner's Club
- MasterCard (Canada)
- MasterCard (Int'l)
Credit/Debit Card Holds
Holds on a debit or credit card are typically released anywhere from one to fourteen days after the transaction date, depending on your bank’s policy. Holds on credit card and debit cards issued by a foreign bank may last as long as 30 days. Please contact your financial institution on their policy.
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
For the safety and privacy of our guests, use of drones on property for any reason is strictly prohibited.